• Follow on Bloglovin

14 Aug 2013

Sweet Nostalgia


I'm turning 30 this Saturday, eeep! I'm looking forward to it because I'm going to have a party with my friends but I definitely don't feel like a 30-year old!
Yesterday I was cleaning out my old room at my parents' house and found this photo of me at a horse riding camp aged 11, so sweet! I remember I had such a good time at that camp, all the kids and the leaders were really nice and we had fun together. I used to love horse riding and I miss it sometimes.

Another interesting find from my old room was this drawing, I forgot I had done this but as you can see I was designing mobile phone covers already as a child! :) I love the old school Nokia phone model!

Have you found any sweet old memories while cleaning lately?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts!
xo Lisa

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...