• Follow on Bloglovin

19 Jun 2013

Magnolia Cushions


Here's my latest product - sofa cushions! My mum and I have hand sewn these, they're made from a cotton panama fabric that I had printed with my Magnolia design in England.


I will be selling these cushions and my other products at a lovely summer market in Stallarholmen (outside of Mariefred) in Sweden on the 29th of June. It's called Kreativa Marknaden (The Creative Summer Market), and if any of my Swedish readers are in the area I'd love for you to come say hi!

3 Comments:

kansasgirl1 said...

Very pretty!

Erica said...

SÅ fina!

Bella♥Storia said...

Love this magnolia print! Brava!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts!
xo Lisa

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...