• Follow on Bloglovin

13 Mar 2013

Here Comes The Sun


I wouldn't dare saying spring has arrived to London, one minute it's snowing and the next it's sunny and 16 degrees! But at least some trees have started to sprout pink blossom and as I write this the sun is shining in through my window... Here are some lovely spring outfits (+ one very cool radio) to inspire us in the meantime!
See end of post for image sources.










Images 1,4,7-8 from Orla Kiely's spring collection 2013,
outifts 2 and 10 from Fancy Treehouse3 and 5 from my Pinterest board "Fashionable"image 6 is from Design Lovefestno 9 from Cherry Blossom Girl,
and the last picture comes from Jag Lever blog.

5 Comments:

Unknown said...

Love these pictures!

- Keyta

Amy Powell said...

love all of these. spring is so pretty!

Jenna said...

Love these styles! If I could choose any wardrobe for my closet... it would look something like this :)

xxx
Jenna

Henrymonstar said...

Hi buddy, your blog’s design is simple and clean and i like Photographs and pictures of sun. Your blog posts are superb. Please keep them coming.

Henrymonstar said...

Very Nice website. I just finished mine and i was looking for some ideas and your website gave me some on Photographs and Pictures of Sun

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts!
xo Lisa

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...