• Follow on Bloglovin

27 May 2012

Sweden Won Eurovision Song Contest 2012!

Wohooo Sweden won Eurovision Song Contest last night! The beautiful Loreen absolutely crushed the competition with her awesome song "Euphoria"! I love Eurovision, it's so much fun, there's always a good mix of good, bad, weird and totally nuts contestants!
But this year our song was really good, and Loreen is a great singer. Eurovision is huge in Sweden, it's a massive production every year.
Being in another country makes you even more patriotic, this is what I looked like when we won!

7 Comments:

Chloee said...

It was the best song but her dancing was very strange

cb said...

i want to hear it but couldn't find anything! she is beautiful! i love the last picture of you, you are soo excited :D
xo,
cb

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!! Congrats!! Here it is "cb":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pfo-8z86x80&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Steph said...

Your happy face is so great! It's impossible not to smile seeing that.

Anonymous said...

I thought Sweden were by far the best act this year, although I also really loved the Russian ladies too!!

Lisa {A Piece of Lisa} said...

@moosenoose:
yes me too, they were so cute! :) And their song actually got stuck in my head for a while!

x L

Eleni said...

I love Eurovision! My dad's from Cyprus so I always have two countries to root for (plus of course I cheer for Greece and boo for Turkey!). I thought it was a shame that Englebert did a wobbly performance because I liked the song, but Sweden totally kicked the competition out of the water, she was amazing! You should go to the actual show next year in Sweden!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts!
xo Lisa

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...