• Follow on Bloglovin

16 Jan 2012

Website Makeover

Hey everyone and Happy Monday!
This week I'm giving my portfolio website a complete makeover, it feels good, like a spring cleaning! Since I've mostly showed my pattern designs here on the blog I thought it could be fun to show you some of my illustrations and graphic design projects that will be on my website.

These are spreads from a children's book I illustrated and wrote in College, it's called "Isabella and the Mystery of the Chinese Locket"



I've worked quite a lot with graphic design for packaging, this was my favourite project; a coffee pack design for Swedish company Löfbergs Lila.

These illustrations of singer Robyn were part of a cd-cover in the style of a comic book.


In university I created this ad campaign for a charity called Shelter, they work to help homeless people in the UK.

Lastly, some mixed pieces of illustrations.

19 Comments:

Jenna said...

Wow, you are sooo talented Lisa! These are terrific, and so unique! I love the design of the coffee packaging as well, and the cartoon cd covers are awesome!

Happy Monday!

xxx
Jenna

Sailor July said...

I LOVED seeing all of these!!! I especially love your coffee packaging and that last illustration! Simply gorgeous, miss!

I'm working on making my own online portfolio soon, half portfolio, half blog! Can't wait. :D

Anonymous said...

You are one talented lady. I'm proud!xxx

Unknown said...

Hi Lisa, sorry for my absence from this world lately.I have been quite busy but now I love to visit you here again and see all your colourful creations!! congrats for the coffee packaginG! stunning colors!

Deer Little Fawn said...

Your portfolio is amazing! You are a super talented lady! I love your unique style. x

Claire said...

These are great! I love the ads for Shelter!
Claire xxx

Jacki said...

Oh my goodness Lisa! You are so talented - thanks for sharing, this was so fun to see some of your other work!

Chrissy said...

These are all uh-mazing! You are so talented!! Love them! xxx

Shutterbug said...

you are very talented! keep up the great work! :)

Amber said...

my goodness these are wonderful. I especially love the mixed media illustrations at the end.

Unknown said...

i love your work!!! it's soooo incredible!

Vivi K said...

Great work Lisa!
Your talent is amazing and so inspiring. Thanks for sharing all of these beauties with us!
Much love, Vivi

Noémie said...

Love your ad campaigns, lovely graphic designs! Brilliant! x

Erica said...

MEN allt är så himla fint! Du är så grym!

Helena said...

Gud vad duktig du är! Älskar bilden på Robyn och papegojan!

Sofia Bee said...

Ända sen du skrev om Löfbergs Lila första gången så tänker jag på dig varje gång jag köper kaffe! :)

Lisa {A Piece of Lisa} said...

Thank you so much all of you!
Tack så hemskt mycket för alla fina kommentarer, det betyder så mycket.

xo Lisa

Unknown said...

Ahh these are awesome. You basically have my dream job for when I get out of college. Lovely job! My favorite is the homeless add campaign.
-Alyssa

www.pinchoflyss.blogspot.com

Eleni said...

Shelter is one of my favourite charities! You have an impressive and varied portfolio :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts!
xo Lisa

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...