• Follow on Bloglovin

30 Nov 2011

Gems of the Net: Christmas Edition


It's the first of December tomorrow! I can't believe how quickly time has passed since summer, but I am very excited about all the fun things that comes with Christmas. So to get in the mood, here's a special Christmas edition of 'Gems of the Net', enjoy!

1. What's more welcoming than a lovely Christmas wreath on the front door? This beautiful letter wreath was created by Adrienne of Our Unexpected Journey, she shares how to here.
2. I love wrapping presents in creative ways! Here are some really cute ideas by Ellinée.
3. Edible typographic poster by Anna Garforth, looks both beautiful and yummy!
4. Tree decorations for the design nerd - Pantone baubles. Created by Selab Studios for Italian design house Seletti.
5. My favourite Christmas smells are of Swedish pepparkaka and oranges with cloves in them, these pretties are from 'Lilla A' blog.
6. Hand made gifts are so sweet and fun to receive, I love this tile coaster gift tutorial by Lindsay of The Cottage Home.
7. Since I was little I've always loved making Christmas candy, here are two excellent recipes from Söta Saker: Chocolate Fudge and Fig and Nut Chocolate Slab (use google translator if you're not Swedish.).
8. Lucia in St. Paul's church. I've never been but I've heard it's so beautiful. Such a shame I wasn't able to get a ticket! Photo from here.
9. Another sweet gift idea; how to make a teacup candle. Tutorial by Bayside Bride, photographs by Natalie Franke.
10. And to round it off, some irresistibly cute wrapping papers from Minimega.

7 Comments:

Sailor July said...

Oooh! I love pretty Christmas wrapping. Also, that fudge... Oh my gosh, must try!

cb said...

oh my goodness that wrapping paper is beyond cute!!!!!!!
xo,
cb

Unknown said...

I need to comment about that wrapping paper as well. It's incredible! I just wish it wasn't so darn expensive!

Shutterbug said...

i love handmade gifts the best! these are definitely gems!

Chrissy said...

These are all amazing, but, I must say, those Pantone baubles are AWESOME!
Hugs xxx

Jenna said...

These are all such cool ideas! I've been so stumped on what to do for gifts this year and I think those teacup candles may just be the answer!

Thanks so much for sharing!

xoxo
Jenna

Sécia Mischke said...

Loving that sweet Christmas packaging.

♥ sécia
www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts!
xo Lisa

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...