• Follow on Bloglovin

11 Nov 2011

Design Notebook: Kristian Schuller


Today I've found an amazing photographer to add to my list of favourites: Kristian Schuller. I love Kristian's photography style, I am a sucker for the dreamy fairytale-like settings with a slightly bizarre twist, the soft yet intense colours and flowing fabric textures.

Kristian Schuller is a Paris-based photographer who was born in Romania but grew up in Germany. He studied fashion design with Vivienne Westwood and photography with F C Gundlach in Berlin, not bad huh? I think his book will have to go on my xmas list!



9 Comments:

Chrissy said...

They are amazing, beautiful! I guess this will have to be on my wishlist as well!
Hugs xxx

Unknown said...

these are GORGEOUS!!!! Thanks for sharing lady!

~em
talesforkarina.blogspot.com

Shutterbug said...

I agree! What an amazing photographer! I love the playfulness/whimisicalness of the photos!

Julia said...

Wow those look amazing! He was on Germany's Next Topmodel a few times but I never liked his personality which made me forget about his style.

Maria said...

wow! just wow, how adorable photos!

eleni said...

they are magnificent! thanks for posting!

Unknown said...

beautiful!!

xx MIchaela

Katrin said...

I think they made these ciscus like pictures at Germany's Next Topmodel and I thought he was acting like a jerk xD but his pictures are so gorgeous and dreamy, I really like them.

Lisa {A Piece of Lisa} said...

@Julia and Katrin: Wow I didn't know these photos were for Top Model, they are so much better than those usually are! SHame he was a jerk though, ha ha!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts!
xo Lisa

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...