• Follow on Bloglovin

27 Nov 2010

A Little Package...

came today from Asos, wohoo! I ordered some christmas gifts from their website, so handy! I hate running around in the central of London trying to find lots of different presents, being pushed or stopped by three million other people that are doing the same thing. So I've got most of my presents now online, I've just got to find a few more, but I will do that in Stockholm, much less people!

I couldn't resist ordering a little something for myself as well... so I did! I got these gorgeous rings, only £8 for all three! You can either wear them one by one, or together. I love them!


4 Comments:

Malin said...

riktigt snygga ringar, asos är bra. jag vet inte om teet är svenskt, men det är i alla fall en väldigt ny grej haha.

Anonymous said...

these are so pretty! I love asos:)

Julia said...

Love them!:D

moryn said...

Nice!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts!
xo Lisa

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...