• Follow on Bloglovin

10 Feb 2010

Portfolio Review Part 2


The portfolio review was great! The designer that looked at my work was so helpful and he even said some of my work was 'amazing', yay! I also met a lot of lovely people, it was fun to mingle with other graduates and designers. If you are a design graduate in London and want a professional designer to help you with your portfolio I recommend signing up to Consurgo.

Shoredith is a funny area of London, it has got some really funky cool bars and shops, but there are also extremely weird places. On the way home I walked by this massage parlor called "T's Massage. Would you go there for a rub?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts!
xo Lisa

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...