• Follow on Bloglovin

7 Feb 2010

Babies, Jesus and a Winter Wonderland


No that's not Oasis' new album but how I spent last weekend!

I went to Sweden to attend the christening of my beautiful Goddaughter Maya. I had to read three prayers in front of the whole church, in a microphone! But it went really well, and I really enjoyed being part of the ceremony. Although my arms hurt for two days afterwards since my lovely Goddaughter weighs 8 kilos! Bless!

As a christening gift I gave her this adorable teaset with little dogs on it!

I wore this dress, but had to add black tights and a cardigan since it looked like this outside...





Then it was vino with the gang at Sofia's flat. I tried this new hairdo, sadly after running for the bus it was no more...



Now these photos aren't actually from that night, but since I forgot
to take pictures I'll show you another night at Sofia's just like it!



And that was my weekend! Lovely!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts!
xo Lisa

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...